It is known that an individual of a foreign state who wishes to enter the United States needs to get a visa, either a non-immigrant visa for passing stay, or an immigrant visa for stable residence.
Transit visas are non-immigrant visas for people that travel in immediate and uninterrupted voyage through the United States going to another republic, with a few exceptions. Our immigration lawyers in Miami can provide any information regarding the C category transit visas needed.
If a person already has an official visitor visa, he will be able to use it to transit the United States of America. If you are a resident of a participating nation, you are able to travel the U.S. on the “Visa Waiver Program”. It should be noted that this visa cannot be used to obtain USA citizenship.
The immigration attorney in USA will guide you through the entire visa getting process and will also explain you how to complete the DS-160 form.
Our immigration team in Miami can help you prepare for the interview
As our immigration lawyers in the United States remind, children younger than 13 years and 80 year old people don’t need to make an interview appointment with the consular officer. Every person needs to schedule a meeting for the visa consultation, normally at the United States Embassy or Consulate in the republic he lives in.
Wait times for interview schedule differ by place, time of year and visa type, so every individual needs to apply early.
You can obtain more information on the residence permit in USA from our lawyers. They can also advise on the C-1 visa for USA which is used for employee transfers.
You can also rely on us if you want to apply for the EB-5 visa. Also known as the investor visa for the USA, it can be applied for from abroad or while already inside the country. The second approach, which calls for a status adjustment, is the easiest. Although our attorneys can explain what each stage entails, you will also need to make one or more trips to the US Consulate or Embassy in your native country to complete additional requirements.
Requirements for the transit visa for the US
In order to obtain the transit visa for the US, the following requirements have to be met:
• The visa candidate must have a passport with a valid visa, if necessary, for the country of destination;
• He or she has to pass in close and uninterrupted transit through the U.S.;
• The applicant has to own a normal carrier ticket or to prove he or she has arranged the transportation in the country of destination;
• The candidate must prove he or she has enough financial means to effectuate the transit journey;
• He or she must have flight reservations.
You can count on us for applying for USA citizenship or for the C-1 visa if you are a transferred employee.
Documents necessary for the transit visa for the US
The documents needed for the C transit visa for the US are as listed below:
• A valid passport;
• A photo;
• Confirmation of submitting the online DS-160 form;
• Bank confirmation for the payment of the visa fees;
• Letter of the interview appointment with the U.S. embassy or consulate in the applicant’s country of origin. An immigration attorney in Miami can provide further details on what this interview consists of.
Feel free to ask us any questions on the residence permit in USA.
Extra documents for a transit Visa for the US
The US immigration lawyers are able to help you and assist you if any other documents are needed in order to obtain the transit visa. Supplementary requested papers may contain confirmation that shows:
• residence in your home state and the intention to return there;
• entering into the U.S. to transit while traveling ahead to another state and the intention to depart the United States;
• the capacity to pay all expenses while in the U.S.
Evidence of your onward journey engagements and/or authorization to enter another state after leaving the U.S. may be enough proof that your purpose for entering the United States is passing through.
Please feel free to contact our immigration lawyers in Miami for any other information on how to obtain the transit visa for the US.