Foreign citizens who want to immigrate to the United States, there are several options in terms of visas they can apply for. In the of Egyptians, work, business and family reunion are common ways through which they can move to this country.
If you are an Egyptian citizen and want to relocate to the USA, our immigration lawyers are at your disposal with tailored solutions that fit your needs.
Entry visa for Egyptians
Before discovering the main ways through which it is possible for one to move to the USA from Egypt, it is important to note that an entry visa must be obtained regardless the case. With that said, it should also be in the attention of these citizens that they need to apply for such a visa a few months in advance in order to ensure they have all the documents in order when relocating.
Our immigration lawyers in Miami are at the service of Egyptian nationals who are first-time comers or who have traveled to the USA before and decide to establish themselves here.
Types of Green Cards for immigration to USA from Egypt
The US Green Card is the most document when it comes to immigration to Miami and the USA, in general. Even if the document is the same, there are several ways to attain it, and which have to do with the application procedure.
Here are the main types of Green Cards available for people relocating to USA from Egypt:
- family reunion;
Egyptian nationals are able to permanently reside and work in the United States thanks to employment-based Green Cards. These visas frequently provide preference to people with expertise, such as scientists, engineers, or healthcare workers. Applicants must have a work offer from a local employer willing to sponsor their application in order to submit one.
Here are the main types of Green Card issued based on employment:
- the EB-1 Green Card for priority workers with extraordinary ability, outstanding professors and researchers, and multinational executives and managers;
- the EB-2 Green Card for professionals with advanced degrees or exceptional ability;
- the EB-3 Green Cards for skilled workers and professionals;
- the EB-4 Green Cards for religious workers, broadcasters, and other special immigrants;
- the EB-5 Green Card for foreign nationals who contribute at least a certain amount of money to a job-creating US business.
The last category of visa is also known as the investor visa for USA. Please get in touch with our immigration attorneys if you need support in applying for an employment-based Green Card.
Relocate to USA from Egypt based on family reunion
The most important aspect to consider when seeking to immigrate to the United States from Egypt based on family reunion is that each nation is only allowed a certain number of family-based immigration applications. However, these restrictions depend on the kinship with the American citizen.
You can apply for the following family-based visas without being subject to the respective limit:
- IR-1 as spouse of an American national
- IR-2 as an unmarried child of an American citizen under the age of 21;
- IR-3as an orphan adopted by an American citizen abroad;
- IR-4 as an orphan who will be adopted by a citizen of the United States in that country;
- IR-5 as a parent who is at least 21 years old and a citizen of the United States.
If you are interested in getting a spouse visa for USA or any other type of residence permit, you can contact our immigration lawyers in Miami.
How many Egyptians live in the USA?
According to data here:
- at the level of 2020, there were 216,368 Americans with Egyptian descent;
- between 2015 and 2020, the number of Egyptians living in the US increased by 30,495 inhabitants;
- by 2025, their number is expected to reach 246,863.
If you decide to immigrate to USA from Egypt, contact us. Our lawyers can help you.