The M visa for the U.S. is a nonimmigrant student visa issued to foreign citizens who wish to study in the U.S. in a vocational or some other form of nonacademic establishment, with the exception of a language training study.
Foreign students can also apply for a residence permit in USA with the help of our immigration lawyers in Miami.
Requirements for the M visa for the U.S.
According to the immigration legislation in Miami, foreigners who wish to obtain the M visa for U.S. have to meet the following requirements:
• The applicant has to take part in a vocational or nonacademic educational program within a recognized establishment in the U.S.;
• The candidate must prove that he or she disposes of enough funds to support himself or herself while the course is taking place;
• The visa applicant has to be able to demonstrate his or her intention to return to his or her country of origin at the end of the study;
• There can also be other character and health requirements.
Based on residency, it is possible for students to obtain USA citizenship. Our US immigration lawyers can also help persons who want to immigrate to USA from Australia.
Our immigration lawyers can also help you apply for a resident card for the USA. Employment is one of the methods to immigrate and get a US Green Card. People who want to work in the US have a variety of visa alternatives at their disposal. Depending on the sort of occupation, a certain visa may be needed.
Application process for the M visa in the U.S.
There are several steps which need to be followed in order to receive the M visa for the U.S. These are, not necessarily in this order:
• Fill in the online DS-160 Form;
• Upload a photo while filling out the above mentioned file;
• Schedule an interview at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in the applicant’s country of residence;
• Pay the application fee, which is of USD 160;
• Gather the necessary documents: Our immigration attorneys in Miami can offer further details on the required documents to those who are interested in acquiring this type of visa in the U.S. and can help them with the procedure of obtaining it.
We can also offer assistance in obtaining a residence permit in USA. Also, you can rely on us for guidance in obtaining an M-1 visa in the US.
Rights rendered by the M visa for U.S.
With an M visa for the U.S., a foreign citizen can effectuate vocational study in the country at a recognized educational establishment. It is generally valid for the duration of the study up to one year, being possible to apply for an extension. If you are an M visa holder and you wish to extend it, our immigration lawyers in Miami can help.
This type of visa allows the person who received it to also undertake practical training or connected temporary employment after the course has been completed.
An immigration lawyer in the United States can help you obtain various visas for the U.S. If you are interested in applying for the M visa for the U.S., we can assist you with all the necessary steps and procedures. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you need to obtain an M-1 or a spouse visa for US, we can also help you. We will also help you apply for USA citizenship.